We’ve already seen how toys such as the Auti can help children with developmental disorders learn to interact with others. Now Match is a color-coded cooking prep system that provides a way to guide autistic people of any age through the preparation of a meal. READ MORE…
An Exercise in Ego
- Me: "You dirty, rotten, big-toothed yellow-bellied marmot... I curse your name!"
- Yellow-bellied Marmot: *runs into bushes*
- Me: "You think you can just get all painted up and sunbathe wherever you want to, then turn into a hardass when anyone tries to talk to you? Who do you think you are?"
- Painted Turtle: *blinks once, withdraws into shell*
- Me: "What's wrong with you, your eyes are all red and beady and you're flopping around like a loon! Gross."
- Common Loon: *flies away*
- Me: "God, you're a loudmouth. You could kill a freaking deer with that voice. Not to mention your figure - you're practically a pear on stilts."
- Killdeer: *pipes a retort, runs away*
- Me: "Your hair is so ridiculous - a pompadour? What are you, a hipster? Yeah, go quail in your room, you wimp."
- California Quail: *cries out, runs away*
- Me: "You're so ugly, you probably have to sleep in a tree because your parents don't want you in their house."
- Wild Turkey: *cocks head, flaps wings, runs away*
- Me: Yeah, you'd better run!
- Me: Like a baws. *flex*
The Yankee boy, before he’s sent to school, Well knows the mysteries of that magic tool, The pocket-knife.
Apparently, I’ve got the art of manliness DOWN. Oh yeah.
Always on My Mind ~ Elvis Presley
Money ~ Pink Floyd
Looking for new classical? Hear the latest from the up-and-coming American composer, C.A. Ruel! http://hdln.fm/19lT87j
League of Legends fans, check this out! >^..^<
Evolutia provides sustainable products and reclaimed materials to help promote a “green” lifestyle. http://hdln.fm/17ynoLF